Where Christ Makes the Difference
- DCS has placed it’s number one focus on providing an education founded on the truth revealed to us in the Bible.
- DCS offers a 100% Christian Curriculum across all grade levels, from 2 year old kindergarten – 12th grade, using the Abeka and Bob Jones University Press curriculums.
- DCS is fully accredited by the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- DCS teachers are certified by FACCS and many are certified by the State of Florida.
- DCS offers an Advanced S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) Program as a daily enrichment class for Elementary students.
- DCS offers many Honors courses, and over 47 Dual Enrollment courses in our secondary program
- Over 90% of our seniors graduate and pursue post-secondary education.
- DCS has developed a strong athletic program and a strong fine arts program along with many clubs
- DCS is a Christian school “Where Christ Makes the Difference”